In this program, the participants get to ascend the third highest mountain of Iran or Mount Sabalan with an altitude of 4811 meters. This program is full board and takes place in the summer of 2020. Contact us right now and begin your adventure to Sabalan Mountain.
- Domestic flight from Tehran to Ardebil. transfer from Ardebil (1351m) to hotel for rest.
- Transfer to Shabil (2700m) and then Atour eco-camp (3600m). Now, we will get ready for acclimatization and trek to 3900m. Descend back to camp, overnight in camp.
- Now is time to ascend Sabalan. Early in the morning and after receiving lunchboxes, we will head to the Sabalan. We will return and
spend the night in camp.
- After breakfast, we will ride 4x4s back to Shabil where the cars are waiting to take us back to Ardebil airport.
- Domestic Flight (Tehran to Ardebil, Ardebil to Tehran)
- Accommodation ( Two nights in Camp)
- Ardebil to Shabil, Shabil to Ardebil
- Shabil to Camp, Camp to Shabil
- Meals (breakfast, lunch/lunchbox, dinner)
- Beverages (Tea, Instant Coffee and beverages served with meals)
- Mountain Guide
- Tips to the guides and staff
- Trekking equipment
- Any services not mentioned in included part